Thursday, December 22, 2005

"KIDS! Let me tell you this America..."

Dear reader,

They are ment to be the next generation, little packets of energy, bundles of joy, hope of the future blah blah blah... but to every hill there will always be a downside as well!

Watch the Bernie Mac show and you will know what I'm talking about!

I recently posted a formal apology over my Blog..."but America it don't work!...She got me all cornered and figured out! She know I'm too soft! Shes pushin it America...but I'm gonna back off (being the bigger and better person!)...what else to do?...she left me no choice America?!"

Its only when they cross the adult-hood border line that they start behaving like civilised humans (will Sahar ever?). I was a teenager too America...God doesn't make kids like He used to!

Anyways, I just saw King Kong and I say that the first version starring Jeff Bridges was alot better! I'm now waiting for the Choronicles of Narnia. I remember seeing the full series done by BBC TV...can't wait to see the movie!

No comments: